SIGN UP ONLINE: https://bit.ly/2QvvmOW
Go to the link above. Move to the lower part of the page and click on ‘Turkey Trot’.
- Race location: Eagle Stadium on the Baldwin MS Campus.
- Race Date: October 29, 2019
- Race Time: Races begin at 5:00 PM. Gates open at 4:30 PM.
- Race Information: The Turkey Trot is designed for elementary school children but we will have one additional race for grades 6-12.
- Entry Fee: $6.00 Per Person
- Prizes: Turkeys, Apple Cider and Pumpkins.
- Individual Race Groups: PK-2nd Less than ¼ mile. Grades 3-5 Less than a mile. Grades 6-12 less than a mile. If your child needs special accommodations, please let your PE teacher know.
- Entry Deadline: Monday, October 9, 2019
- Late Registration: On race day, late registration and additional shirts will be available at the late registration table near the stadium entrance.
- Severe Weather: In the case of severe weather and cancellation, the Turkey Trot will not be rescheduled.
The Turkey Trot Race is being moved to October 29. 2109. We had originally planned for October 22, but due to some scheduling conflicts, it is now being moved to October 29. More information will be coming home soon.
Also if you would like to be a Turkey Trot Sponsor, please contact Mrs. Nienhuis or Mrs. VanKoevering to find out more details before Oct. 3, 2019. You can call or email us.
616-797-9797 ext. 7406
We are now offering online registration for the Turkey Trot through the community education website! This method of registration streamlines the process for you. You will receive immediate confirmation that your payment was received and your child is ready for the race! It also helps us out immensely by cutting down on having to collect checks and cash.
Turkey Trot details:
When: Tuesday, October 23
Where: Baldwin Street Middle School – Eagle Stadium
Time: Races begin at 5:00 PM, Gates open at 4:30 PM
Entry fee: $6.00 (includes a Turkey Trot shirt)
Deadline for entry: October 3, 2018
If online registration is not for you, no worries, you may still send the registration form with payment to your child’s school.
If you have ever signed your child up for a community ed. activity, you already have an account. If not, one can easily be created.
REGISTER FOR THE TURKEY TROT HERE
A copy of the registration form has also been attached to this email for your convenience.
Turkey Trot Registration Form
October 23 will be our annual Turkey Trot Race! More information will be coming home this week with students.
So sorry we had to cancel the Turkey Trot, but it was the right call to make. It rained a ton again today. Even though it was rained out we did get together for a group photo. GT had 204 participants this year! Thanks to all of our 2017 TT sponsors too!
Enjoy the photo!
Please look for race information about the Turkey Trot Race. The paper is Blue and will be coming home this week with your kiddos. All registration forms are DUE BY OCTOBER 5!
You can also click on the link below to see the form!
Turkey MON Trot, yes that is right MON! The Turkey Trot race has been hit by the Pokemon phenomena. To see a picture of the turkey this year, click on the link. turkey-trot-16-04
Race registration will be coming home Friday, Sept. 23. Forms are due back to us by Oct. 7 to ensure a race bag and t-shirt. Here is a link to the registration form, turkeytrotentry16
Here is a list of our Georgetown students that took home a prize!
- PK – Reid Vanderbeek 1st…Cole Hersberger 2nd
- K – Tanner Snip 3rd
- 1st gr – Carter Beckham 1st…Alex Armstrong 2nd
- 2nd gr. – Noelle Baar; 1st… Hunter Rose 2nd
- 3rd gr. – Max VanKoevering 1st; Cole Williams
- 2nd; Cadence Williams 1st
- 5th gr. – Kailey Herr 1st…Elise Conkel 2nd
- Middle School – Emmalee Murphy 1st…Nate Conkel 1st
Also check out this link to m-live that has some turkey trot photos.
Please be looking for our annual Turkey Trot registration sheet to be coming home soon!!! Here is the picture of what the T-shirts for the race will look like!!
Turkey Trot 2015 coming Oct. 27!
We are once again working on getting Turkey Trot ready to go and are looking for sponsors. If you or the business you work for would like to be a sponsor please contact Mrs. Nienhuis or Mrs. VanKovering by phone or email. Sponsors are asked to donate $150.00 and in return your business logo (business card size) will be placed on the back of the turkey trot t-shirts. You can also put an item, or coupon in the race bags that each runner receives. We could not make this race happen without the support of our area businesses. Deadline is Oct. 5 to be a sponsor. We have around 900-1000 runners, so you know the kids love it.
Thanks for your support!
797-9797 ext. 22422.
What will our new turkey logo look like?…stay tuned.