Kids Heart Challenge will be starting February 1 and ending February 15. To participate in raising money for American Heart Association you will need to sign-up online and collect money online too! All students will be coming home with information on Friday that will help you get registered online. Thanks for considering helping the American Heart Association with this great cause!
The information and links below will also be helpful!
FY21 KHC Online Only Parent Letter
Please note the video says that kids can bring envelopes back to school, but we are not collecting money at school. This will only be done ONLINE!
SIGN UP ONLINE: https://bit.ly/2QvvmOW
Go to the link above. Move to the lower part of the page and click on ‘Turkey Trot’.
- Race location: Eagle Stadium on the Baldwin MS Campus.
- Race Date: October 29, 2019
- Race Time: Races begin at 5:00 PM. Gates open at 4:30 PM.
- Race Information: The Turkey Trot is designed for elementary school children but we will have one additional race for grades 6-12.
- Entry Fee: $6.00 Per Person
- Prizes: Turkeys, Apple Cider and Pumpkins.
- Individual Race Groups: PK-2nd Less than ¼ mile. Grades 3-5 Less than a mile. Grades 6-12 less than a mile. If your child needs special accommodations, please let your PE teacher know.
- Entry Deadline: Monday, October 9, 2019
- Late Registration: On race day, late registration and additional shirts will be available at the late registration table near the stadium entrance.
- Severe Weather: In the case of severe weather and cancellation, the Turkey Trot will not be rescheduled.
It’s that time of year again when we get to help other families in our Hudsonville area!!! We are asking all of our GT families to consider donating non-perishable food items and they will all be given to Love Inc. in Hudsonville. We start Friday Nov. 2 and we will collect until Friday Nov. 16 at noon 🙂 The class that brings in the most items will be given a thank you and traveling to the Hudsonville Bowling Lanes for a bowling party!!!! Thanks for your help.
We had a great ending to our mileage club. GT students ran 3,657 miles all together!!!!! We had our prize drawing last Friday and handed out our awards for the 20 mile runners! Way to go GT mileage club joggers 🙂
We decided to do fitness stations with all kinds of equipment! Our treadmill, bicycles, fit boards, ARC machine, strength bands, weights and more! Here are a few pictures…
Just a reminder that the 4th and 5th gr. field day is coming up on June 7 with a rain date of June 8. If your child ordered a field day t-shirt, it will be coming home on Monday June 6!
Please have your child dress for the weather (with sunscreen) and if they take their own water bottle, they are responsible for it.
What a great morning we had on Monday. The 5th grade winning teams from our hockey tournament went up against our VERY talented and athletic teachers!!!!! We are excited to say that we remain undefeated 🙂 A great time was had by all! Enjoy the pictures.
Today Mrs. McDonalds class got to take a field trip to Hudsonville Lanes for bringing in the most items for our PE CARES! We had SO much fun…what a treat! A big thank you goes to Hudsonville Lanes for supporting all our Hudsonville El. Schools with a free trip to the bowling Lanes. Check out the pictures…