SIGN UP ONLINE: https://bit.ly/2QvvmOW
Go to the link above. Move to the lower part of the page and click on ‘Turkey Trot’.
- Race location: Eagle Stadium on the Baldwin MS Campus.
- Race Date: October 29, 2019
- Race Time: Races begin at 5:00 PM. Gates open at 4:30 PM.
- Race Information: The Turkey Trot is designed for elementary school children but we will have one additional race for grades 6-12.
- Entry Fee: $6.00 Per Person
- Prizes: Turkeys, Apple Cider and Pumpkins.
- Individual Race Groups: PK-2nd Less than ¼ mile. Grades 3-5 Less than a mile. Grades 6-12 less than a mile. If your child needs special accommodations, please let your PE teacher know.
- Entry Deadline: Monday, October 9, 2019
- Late Registration: On race day, late registration and additional shirts will be available at the late registration table near the stadium entrance.
- Severe Weather: In the case of severe weather and cancellation, the Turkey Trot will not be rescheduled.
It’s that time of year again when we get to help other families in our Hudsonville area!!! We are asking all of our GT families to consider donating non-perishable food items and they will all be given to Love Inc. in Hudsonville. We start Friday Nov. 2 and we will collect until Friday Nov. 16 at noon 🙂 The class that brings in the most items will be given a thank you and traveling to the Hudsonville Bowling Lanes for a bowling party!!!! Thanks for your help.
We had a great ending to our mileage club. GT students ran 3,657 miles all together!!!!! We had our prize drawing last Friday and handed out our awards for the 20 mile runners! Way to go GT mileage club joggers 🙂
We decided to do fitness stations with all kinds of equipment! Our treadmill, bicycles, fit boards, ARC machine, strength bands, weights and more! Here are a few pictures…
Just a reminder that the 4th and 5th gr. field day is coming up on June 7 with a rain date of June 8. If your child ordered a field day t-shirt, it will be coming home on Monday June 6!
Please have your child dress for the weather (with sunscreen) and if they take their own water bottle, they are responsible for it.
What a great morning we had on Monday. The 5th grade winning teams from our hockey tournament went up against our VERY talented and athletic teachers!!!!! We are excited to say that we remain undefeated 🙂 A great time was had by all! Enjoy the pictures.
Today Mrs. McDonalds class got to take a field trip to Hudsonville Lanes for bringing in the most items for our PE CARES! We had SO much fun…what a treat! A big thank you goes to Hudsonville Lanes for supporting all our Hudsonville El. Schools with a free trip to the bowling Lanes. Check out the pictures…
Wow!!!!!!!!! Georgetown families….we are so blessed by all the donations you brought in to help our families in Hudsonville at Love Inc. We exceeded our donations of past years by over 1,oo0 items. Our total for the school was 4,592! Congratulations to Mrs. McDonalds 3rd grade class, they will be going on the bowling field trip to Hudsonville Lanes. They brought in 640 items! Mrs. Greenlunds’ 2nd grade class brought in 524 items and Mrs. Balls’ 5th gr. class brought in 476. We are so blessed to have such giving families and students at Georgetown!! May you have a great Thanksgiving 🙂
Well, the weather does not look very warm for our race this Saturday but we are not going to let that stop us!! We have trained well and are ready to run! Parents of our Hudsonville Running Club students can arrive anytime around 8 a.m. at the Hudsonville High School gym to pick up the race packets and get your race number pinned on. We will meet in the gym at 8:15 for a team picture and then sit as a group to listen to our speaker. We will all stretch and walk out to the starting line together. Please stick around after the race for refreshments, food and plenty of prizes in the cafeteria!! See you at the races!!!!!